About Gnomon Publishing
General Kind of Information
- Australian based
- Been around for years...
- A firm advocate of textual propagation, but increasingly drawn to the image, both still and moving...
- Registered Business in New South Wales, Australia
- Business Registation Number: NSW U4018709
- ABN: 27 883 217 607
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Only the Bedouin really know how to barbecue
You will be very hard pressed out doing the Bedouin people when it comes to celebrating a wedding. The traditional wedding feast is a spit roast.
I've come across a few variations on the recipe, though the following steps give you the idea:
- prepare one boiled egg
- stuff the egg into a chicken
- stuff chicken into a lamb
- stuff the lamb into a goat
- stuff the goat into a camel
- spike the camel onto the spit and set over a charcoal fire (preferably in in an open desert area)
A combination of garlic, coriander and butter appears to be a popular choice in the cooking of this mighty feast.
Now, have I told you about this old woman that swallowed a fly...